Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The People I Have to Deal With.

Now, I don't really hate anyone at my school. But I just have to rant about a few girls that are just so idiotic and ugh.

The other day, a girl comes up to me and says "so are you like....from somewhere?"

I was just kind of like..."what?.."

And she was like, "cause your name is like...different." *laughs*

I was like, "uh, no, I'm not 'from somewhere,' but I have a Scandinavian name..."

She kinda looked at me blankly and said "...but like where is that?"

Major facepalm moment.


Then today during math, this girl gives me a weird look and was like "Signe...I'm confused."

I thought she meant about the math. So I was like "what are you confused about?"

And she was like "your...outfit. Like...what were you...going for..."

I just kinda stared at her and was like "well, the spirit day today was color day and sophomores were supposed to wear green. So that's kinda what I was 'going for.'"

And she said, "Oh. Wait you're a sophomore?"


Then there are just a couple girls who are seriously rude. They act like I'M the stupid one...

It's comforting to know that high school ends..


xx Signe

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand you... finally I'm finishing highschool this year. You just have to ignore those girls, it's obvious who the mean person is. Don't waste your time hating them or thinking about them, they don't even deserve your time. I'm sure you are a beautiful girl with a lovely name and style, so don't listen to them!

    I just followed you on GFC. If you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know!

    www.astylevictim.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh honey, this is horrendous. it gets better!! but only a little bit. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. College will be better! Your sense of style will be appreciated once you leave high school...trust me.

    ReplyDelete