Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Products I reccommend





This has been part of my daily facial routine for a long time. I've recently switched to Cetaphil, but I'd highly recommend it- it does a good cleansing job, makes your skin feel soft, and works on any skin type. 



Liquid eyeliner can be messy, but this one is SO easy to use and lasts a long time. The felt tip makes it work like a marker and stuff only comes out if you press with it (there's no runny-ness.)



I really like this shampoo because it's so good for your hair and doesn't have all the unnecessary fancy stuff in it. If you want your hair to grow faster or get thicker, you will actually get results from this. I use a different kind of conditioner that's a little fancier (it's a moroccan oil something or other), but I go pretty straightforward with my shampoo.



Have you tried any of these products? I'd love to know what you thought of them!


xx Signe

No comments:

Post a Comment