Sunday, September 8, 2013

First Sunday of Sophomore Year

(Uh so I totally apologize that this post wasn't showing up...)

Anywayy, Sunday was my first Sunday of sophomore year! School has been generally decent, besides the fact half of my classes are pretty boring. Hopefully things will kick off this week.

The classes I'm taking this year are Sociology accelerated, English 10 honors, Photography, Biology, Spanish 3, and Geometry. I'm a little disappointed in photography so far because there's like nothing to take pictures of at my school. Haha.

I'm auditioning for the play on Tuesday and I really, really hope I get in!! As I learned from last year, I literally have no life unless I'm involved in some type of activity (theater activity pretty much..)

Surprisingly it hasn't been to hard to get up in the morning! Just watch it get harder...ugh. I start the morning choir I'm in this Thursday and I have to be at school at 6:20. Yeah. Brutal.

Sooo I really don't have much else to say... I hope you all are having a good school year and fall so far!


xx Signe

No comments:

Post a Comment