Tuesday, September 10, 2013

3 EASY ways to unplug

Unplugging takes a LOT of self control and can be seriously hard to do sometimes. Those tips about "downloading the self-control app" and "giving it to your parents"...lol. They don't work. (Well, for me at least.) Here are some ways to make it more manageable...


1) Go for a walk and don't take your phone.

This is a great way to unplug- you're getting fresh air and exercise, and who wants to be on their phone when they're taking a walk?!


2) Never take your phone out of your room.

Of course, you might need it if you're leaving the house. :P But if you're having dinner with family or doing some other type of activity, you'll be surprised at how easy it actually is to forget about it if it's just sitting in your room. 


3) Turn your phone off during school. 

Ok, technically you're not supposed to be on it anyway. But if you want to reach for your phone in between classes, you're mostly likely to be like "oh ugh I don't wanna turn it on" if it's turned off. 



xx Signe

1 comment:

  1. I gave my parents my phone one night last week so I could study. It helped. I actually do it a lot, but this time, I forgot about it until the next morning. I got my phone back and took it to school with me and I accidentally left it in my car. It was very nice and I was less irritated that day!

    Bailey
    baileysbulletins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete