Saturday, August 17, 2013

Liebster Award #2

I've done one of these before, but thought it might be fun to do it again!

(I got these from Citrus and Style)


1. When do you go back to school?September 3rd.

2. What is your favorite fall Starbuck's drink?Pumpkin spice lattes, hands down

3. What is one thing you always have with you?Probably my phone...I'm boring
4. Are you a reality TV junkie? If so, what shows do you watch?I actually like never watch TV in general...but the reality shows I like are Toddlers and Tiaras and Dance Moms ha

5. Favorite summer memory?Hmm...there are MANY....I would have to say on top would be spying on a party with Caroline, literally best night of my life (sad I know)

6. What is a scent that just makes you think, "Aahh, Fall?"I think the scent of the air and leaves outside!
 7. What is the weather like in the fall where you live?Totally depends. September can be 80 degrees or 40 degrees. #wisconsinprobs On average, September is the same temperature as summer (70-80 degrees) and slowly gets cooler. By the end of October it's pretty cold, like 50 or less.  

8. Pinterest or Tumblr?
For format, Pinterest. For content, Tumblr.

9. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?I don't know, I don't think I'd rather be anywhere else besides right here currently! Maybe on a farm somewhere....the countryside in fall is lovely!

10. What is your favorite fall nail polish color?Natural yooo ;D
11. Favorite thing about fall?
I think my favorite thing has always just been the atmosphere and energy- it's a very hopeful season. Fall brings about new changes and anything seems possible!


xx Signe

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin Pie Lattes! YUM!

    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete