Friday, August 2, 2013

Hello from Amsterdam

Hi guys!

We arrived in Amsterdam, Netherlands yesterday and I'll be home Sunday. Amsterdam was a nice place to end my trip, but I'm so excited to come home!

Amsterdam is a pretty chill town- apparently marijuana is legal and the gay pride festival is tomorrow...should be veryyyy interesting....

Anyway, it's nice because most people speak good English and there's people but not TOO many people. I'm actually so surprised at how great the shopping is here- it's full of boutiques that are unique yet trendy and really selective. This morning we went to Anne Frank's house, which was so incredible to see in person. Then we visited the Van Gogh museum. It's interesting how both people were so dedicated to their passions but never got to see their dreams follow through.

The first thing I'm doing when I get home is compiling all my videos into a very long vlog- I can't wait!!!

xx Signe

No comments:

Post a Comment