Saturday, August 17, 2013

*Featured* Fall 2013: What's coming in


What's coming in...




1. Denim skirts


(Urban Outfitters)

(J. Crew)


The classic denim pencil skirt hasn't been around for quite some time now, but recently I've been seeing them pop up everywhere. Expect denim skirts to get even bigger by winter.


2. Ankle booties


(Free People)



(Pinterest..)


Relax, riding boots will always be a winter classic! However, shorter, ankle boots are on the rise this fall. I love them- very practical and simple for winter!


3. Wider belts


(Street style on Google)



(Street style on Google)


Skinny belts used to be the norm, but I've noticed the belt racks getting wider as I've been out shopping lately. Expect skinny belts to disappear soon. 


4. Leather


(Street style on Google)



(H&M)

Leather is currently hotter than ever! Leather pants will be a staple this fall and winter. I'm expecting it to be short-lived, though- it will most likely be gone by spring. 


5. Leopard print


I have to say, I was surprised at this one! Leopard/cheetah print has been the thing these past two winters, so I thought it would be gone by winter 2013. But sure enough, the appearance of leopard print at Fashion Week (and every store in Paris) has proved that the trend is still going strong.


6. Loose pants




I'm SO excited about this! The whole "sleepwear" thing has been a trend for a while now, but it hasn't really been kicking off until now. Stylish and comfortable!


7. Velvet



Love, love, love!! Velvet used to be a thing for "fancy" occasions, but it looks like it's going to be part of daily wear this fall. 


8. Fringe



I've been swooning over the fringe sweater Taylor Swift wore in her I Knew You Were Trouble music video ever since it came out, so I was overjoyed when I saw one just like it recently at H&M! I love fringe on sweaters- it makes me think of cozy blankets and a bit of a western style. 



xx Signe






No comments:

Post a Comment