Sunday, July 7, 2013

up-and-coming music you should definitely check out

I'm always on the lookout for musical artists and bands that I think have major potential, and I'm pretty good at spotting them if I do say so myself!

Here's my suggestions as of now:


1. Janet Devlin

You may have seen her on the X-Factor....she's just adorable and I can't get enough of her voice.





2. Justine Dorsey

The first time I heard this song, I immediately fell in love with it! I was totally drawn in due to her gentle approach and pretty storytelling.




3. Caroline Kole

I checked out Caroline after I heard that she was only 15 and had already opened up for Reba and I was really impressed. She's basically a packaged, mainstream country artist, so there's not much originality here. However, she's got a great voice and this song could definitely be a country hit.




4. Cassadee Pope

I discovered her whilst browsing the Big Machine Records site, actually, and think she has some potential. The song has a slight country sound, but actually reminds me much more of Kelly Clarkson. 





5. Kira Isabella

LOVE. She has great stage presence and her songs are just so catchy. She sounds pretty mainstream country, however, her act is a lot more youthful.





Do you have any other suggestions??


xx Signe







No comments:

Post a Comment