Monday, July 22, 2013

Hello From London

Hi guys,

I thought I would make use of my computer voucher and update you guys on where I am!

I kind of took a break from blogging this week and the posts will also be a bit lacking over the next two weeks, so I apologize! But when I get back home, I will have LOTS to share!

We flew into London at around 6:00 am local time yesterday. So far we've mostly shopped at all the fancy stores, had tea, looked around, and went to one museum. I'm really enjoying it- it reminds me of a mix of Chicago with the parks and high-end stores, D.C. with all the official government things, + some quaint English things. Tomorrow we will be taking a tour and seeing things like Big Ben, the London Eye, Westminister Abbey, etc. It's quite exciting because Kate Middleton is currently in labor and we saw the tv crew all set up next to the Buckingham Palace!

I will be here until Thursday, and then I'm off to Paris. Hopefully I'll be able to update again!

xx Signe

7 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome and you are experiencing history being made! Are you going to go by Buckingham Palace?

    OMG I went to Paris last summer! Have fun!!

    Bailey
    baileysbulletins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh,sounds exciting!Have fun!

    xoxo,
    aHc
    chicandpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome and you are experiencing history being made!
    http://www.iphone5-contract.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. iPhone 5 has an 8MP iSight camera, ultra-fast wireless and 4 inch retina display that's packed with 326 pixels per inch.
    http://www.iphone5-reviews.org.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Galaxy Note 3 Android smartphone. Announced 2013, September. Features 3G, 5.7″ Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 13 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth.
    http://www.galaxynote3contracts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the green. I would have liked purple better, but the green is my favorite of them.

    www.iphone5ccontracts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apple iPhone most beautiful colours phone. more information on Visit at www.iphone5s-deals.co.uk

    ReplyDelete