Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekend Recap

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend. On Thursday, my mom, sister, and I drove up north to a town about 3 hours away to go camping with my sister's friend Bella (who is basically my other sister..) and her mom.

I'm usually not the biggest outdoorsy person, but I have to say I really enjoyed it! Since it was at a nice little camping place with people around I didn't have to worry about bears and  there wasn't a deserted energy.

We went swimming in Lake Michigan (much warmer than the beaches where we live!), went shopping at a few art galleries and boutiques, and had some yummy breakfasts and dinners at local restaurants. We also made s'mores around the campfire, and I attempted to go for a run that turned into a fast walk....

Here are some pictures:

The map


Naturally curly :)





Me, my sister, and then Bella


Oh dear I look drunk...I promise I'm not


Then, last night me, Zoe, and Bella went to Summerfest (huge music festival in Milwaukee) in an attempt to see Imagine Dragons. 

Here was my outfit:





Now, Imagine Dragons started playing at 10 pm and this music festival has a bit of a "reputation" for being quite sketch at night... (it's the ratchet college kid summer hangout)






The line was SO LONG to get in, not to mention claustrophobic. There were creepy dudes pushing each other everywhere and I was seriously afraid someone was going to light my hair on fire with their cigarette. Since it was taking so long, eventually they just gave up and let everyone in without a ticket. 

The concert itself was ok....well, we could see the stage but could barely hear them. 



Sadly, I didn't actually end up seeing the actual people and just watched the screens the entire time. We ended up leaving after about 45 minutes.

Well, it was an interesting experience!...


xx Signe






No comments:

Post a Comment