Sunday, June 23, 2013

Talk To Me!

I thought of saying this on my blog while talking to my mom the other day.

I told her how I wonder what's going to happen in the rest of high school because I haven't lived that long and I feel like I've already lived through, like....everything. 

And that's not an exaggeration. I think I mentioned on here that I've learned so much in such a short period of time that at this point, the possibilities seem infinite. My mom said, "Signe, you don't always have to be going through a life-changing event. You can just be mellow. You can help other people."

And I kind of thought about how that's what I've been doing lately. I feel like I'm at a point where I can just kind of slow down and bring other people into my life more instead of sitting in my room contemplating my values and philosophizing my life and being self-absorbed. I actually LOVE helping other people through their conflicts. I witness some of my friends go through realizations and situations and mindsets and experiences I've been in and got out of. I'm not really going through a life-changing event right now, so I can kind of just reflect on my life and apply it to theirs in a way that's kind of removed from the situation. 

While offering advice to one of my friends, she told me "you're very good at making sense of things." I do recognize that. I think one of my main strengths is the ability to make sense of something and express it in exactly the right way. 

So if you're reading this, you can literally ask me ANYTHING. Whatever your situation is, I will probably have something to say about it. I'm a very non-judgmental person basically because I might be as weird as it gets. I know I say you can contact me if you have a question relating to my blog, but you can always ask me for advice on anything. 

I'm a very good listener, interpreter, and responder. ;)


xx Signe

No comments:

Post a Comment