Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Favorite Blair Eadie Outfits

I really need to start dressing more like Blair Eadie.

I feel like my outfits have been a bit lacking lately and need to incorporate some new inspiration. Since Blair Eadie is my favorite style blogger, naturally I turned to her.

I just love her style because it's so unique. She doesn't really fit into any certain category....her style could basically be classified as "fab."


This outfit is casual, yet the all black theme makes it a bit edgy.



I loved the idea of wearing a striped shirt under this dress!


                                                              

I've always really liked this outfit. It's kind of artsy and quirky yet sophisticated and put together at the same time.



SO CUTE. I'm totally doing this!



This outfit is literally perfect. I wish I had that dress!



I just love this cause of the socks and shoes. :)



In case you were wondering what Blair looks like without sunglasses on....here ya go. :)


 xx Signe

No comments:

Post a Comment