Friday, June 28, 2013

4th of July Outfit Ideas

I don't know about you but I always hate the lack of creativity in 4th of July outfits. It seems as if everyone always wears the basic something-polka-dotted-white-tank-top-navy-chinos-red-flip-flops type of a thing...

Now, I'm definitely not saying you need to go all out and wear a costume or anything like that because not gonna lie it's always super hot!

So I hit up good old polyvore and made a few things to inspire you all....


{Playful}

This one has a fun and youthful look. Instead of going for the typical 4th of July navy, try a pastel blue instead and some funky shaped sunglasses to spice it up. 


{Classy}

I will most likely be wearing an outfit like this in the morning and the last one at night. I think the one below is adorable and looks classy without being too fancy. Ok, so my neighborhood would probably think this is fancy....but whatever; they need to get their style straight. Wearing a sun hat and florals will make your outfit a lot more unique.


{Hipstaa}

Love this outfit! The converse and shorts make it look toned-down and casual, but the unique vintage top saves it from being too blah. Once again, I love the idea of incorporating florals.



What will you be wearing this Fourth?


xx Signe



No comments:

Post a Comment