Friday, May 3, 2013

What I want to name my future kids

I always got asked this by my friends and I never knew what to say cause I never thought about it. Well, I recently starting thinking about it and this is what I came up with.

girls

[first names]
Scarlett
Maeve 
Valerie
Charley
Indie
Somerset
Imogene
Estelle
Hazel

[middle names]
Jane
Reese
Poppy
Belle

boys

[first names]
Ansley
Casper
Sasha
Sylver
Blaze
Auburn
Cosmic
Spade
Skye
Indigo

[middle names]
Lennon
Larsen
Taylor
James


I'm aware that half of these names are total horse names, and I'm not sure if my kid would want to murder me or think he was a superhero if I named him Cosmic....

Nevertheless, I like all these names and don't want to name my kids something common (but the middle name can be more traditional.)

What do you want to name your kids?

xx Signe


3 comments:

  1. Mauve/Maeve is a long time favorite ever since I read the Beacon Street Girls series! I also love Blaer.
    M
    MaggieRoyce.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove the middle names ;)
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete