Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Travels

I've been so fortunate to travel to some AMAZING places in my life!

Some notable destinations include...

- Costa Rica
- Canada
- Colorado
- China
- Montana
- Hong Kong
- Wyoming (Yellowstone)
- Ireland
- Tennessee
- South Carolina

...and a couple more states in the U.S. :)

My favorite place I've gone to so far was China. There were people everywhere, it was never boring, and I got to experience an array of different things on a completely different side of the world. We were also there during the 2008 Olympics (but didn't see them), which made it really cool.



The only time in my life I've ever been tan







The most beautiful and lovely place I've gone was undoubtedly Ireland. Everything was so untouched and looked simply out of a fairy tale.











A trip that I actually really did not like was "out west." Sorry. It was just a huge road trip through the middle of nowhere and got extremely boring. There was some good scenery, but that's it. Specifically, we drove through Minnesota, then North and South Dakota, then Nebraska, then Wyoming, then Colorado. Along the way we stopped in the Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, and Yellowstone National Park. 

A stop in South Dakota to a movie set...




Buffalo!!!



A trip we take often is Steamboat Springs, Colorado. My family has a condo there and so we ski there over spring break, except last spring break we didn't ski cause it was warm and all the snow had melted...

The view of the town from our balcony

At a stop during a bike ride 


I also LOVE the "warm" getaway vacations. Costa Rica was super tropical and Hilton Head Island just had such a nice vibe. 

I mentioned that this summer I'll be adding London, Paris, and Amsterdam to the list. I CAN'T WAIT to make a post on it!

If I could travel anywhere, I've always wanted to go to Egypt or the Middle East. Greece or Italy would be awesome, too. And, I actually haven't been to New York! I'm not particularly drawn to any part of the city that would make me want to travel there, but I just feel like it's an essential place to travel. 

I'm incredibly jealous of my mom because her and my aunt are going to Iceland this November. :P

What are your favorite places you've traveled or want to travel?

xx Signe

No comments:

Post a Comment