Friday, May 24, 2013

Summer Sandals

To be honest, I either prefer close toe shoes over flip flops or sandals, or I don't have any good sandals...

This is what I wore yesterday:


I thought it looked cute, but I felt like an idiot for wearing my macallisters when I went outside to find it was like 80 degrees. My mom always gets annoyed when I wear shoes like this when it's warm and tells me to go put on flip flops, cause she basically collects them and wears them in November.... I don't mind sandals, but I just feel so naked and exposed in flip flops. My mom thinks this is ridiculous and is like "ok, you feel naked in flip flops but not in short shorts?" and I'm like "um yeahh...." I don't know, I just don't like them!!!

However, I do need some open sandal type things for the summer, because I can't go around wearing my two pairs of keds every day....


I'll probably buy something like these:









Does anyone else hate flip flops and have a fear of having their feet exposed, or am I literally the only person?.....



xx Signe


1 comment:

  1. You should get the glittery sandals from Target that I got! They are sooo you.
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete