Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Sunday

Hi guys!

I don't know if you saw my post yesterday about favorite youtube videos, but my mom ended up stalking my blog and made me take it off because she thought they were "offensive humor." Sooo anywayyy, I'm just going to give you guys an update of what's going on and share what I'm loving lately!

Speaking of my mom...mother's day is right around the corner, and this is what I got for her!


[This infinity ring off Etsy]

I thought it was super cute and the engraving was super special. :)

If you're still looking for mother's day gift ideas, Etsy is the place to go!


I didn't do much yesterday...I went out to lunch with my family, helped my sister and her friend get ready for a bar mitzvah, and worked out. 

My outfit was fairly boring....this is what I lounged around in:


Not much will be going on this week at school, I'll just be catching up on some homework. This Friday, however, I'll be going to a fashion show with one of my friends and I'm SO excited!

Have a good week!

xx Signe


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I'm so excited for the fashion show!! ;) See ya Friday my dear
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete