Friday, May 10, 2013

Fashion Friday: Recent OOTDs

I have some exciting news!!!!

Tonight, I will be seeing a fashion show with Caroline! I have been looking forward to this all week! I'll be doing a post on what I wore tomorrow!

The weather has finally been warming up here! Today and tomorrow are supposed to be cold and rainy, but I've been able to wear shorts.


Top | Forever 21
Skirt | J. Crew
Necklace | My mom
Socks | Probably somewhere generic 
Shoes | Target




Excuse my ugly phone case by the way...I just need it so I don't destroy my phone

Shirt | Topshop
Shorts | Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses | H&M
Shoes | H&M




This was from like two weeks ago (cause it's the same shirt as the above one obvi)

Shirt | Topshop
Pants | H&M
Shoes | H&M

Have a great Friday!

xx Signe

No comments:

Post a Comment