Friday, April 19, 2013

Week In Outfits

Hi guyss I hope you had a good week!

Here's what I wore:

[monday]


On Monday, the two humanities classes (combined honors English and History) took a field trip to the art institute in Chicago. It was only slightly boring for me because I was there two weeks ago, but better than school nonetheless. I thought my shirt from the gift shop would be perf for the occasion. :)

Sunglasses | H&M
Purse | My grandma's
Shirt | Chicago Art Institute gift shop
Shorts | Urban Outfitters
Tights | Forever 21
Blazer | Forever 21
Shoes | H&M


[tuesday]


After being pretty tired from the field trip, I chose a simple outfit to wear. Because I overthink things I usually create a complex outfit to look cute, but I thought a simple pullover, jeans, and my MacAllisters to dress it up actually looked adorable. 

Pullover | Armani
Jeans | H&M
Shoes | J. Crew
Bangle | J.Crew


[wednesday]


I decided to take the advantage of the fact that I own both an ombre sweater and ombre tights. They looked pretty cool together. 

Sweater | My grandma
Skirt | Urban Outfitters
Tights | Topshop
Shoes| H&M


[thursday]



I normally would have never thought to put together this combination, but while in the process of switching outfits I stopped and said, "hey...this actually looks kind of cute together..." it reminded me of Blair Waldorf a bit and the dark green flats tied it together.

Necklace | Boston Store
Sweater | J. Crew
Shorts | Forever 21
Tights | Vera Wang
Shoes | TJ Maxx


[friday]


Due to my synesthesia, I've always associated yellow with Friday. I thought this outfit was SO Blair Eadie!!

Sweater | Forever 21
Top | Forever 21
Pants | H&M
Shoes | H&M
(I also wore a spiky necklace but you can't see it...)

Check my Outfits tab for more OOTDs!


xx Signe

1 comment:

  1. Love the shorts from the first day! And your Friday outfit TOTTALLy reminded me of Blair! I might re create something like that. Thanks for the inspiration!


    Check out my post on cute shoes for summer!
    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/04/spring-summer-fashion-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete