Monday, April 8, 2013

Smokey Eye Tutorial

Ok....

So while I was bored the other night, I decided to film a vlog on how I do a "smokey eye."

Don't watch this video if you're actually expecting to learn to do a smokey eye because I really don't think it's qualified for that and there's probably a thousand other videos on youtube for the purpose of informing that will teach this much better. But hey, maybe it actually looks better than I thought....

If you have nothing else to do and want to be entertained, then that's what this video is for. Just a heads up, there are multiple issues that occur, such as the camera falling over, dropping the eyeshadow, messing up, and not being able to see what I'm doing.

Enjoy...:D


xx Signe

3 comments:

  1. Hehe. At least you have the courage to post a tutorial on the web. Practice makes perfect. Lovely blog ;)

    Irene
    The Lost Caravan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tutorial! I'm always struggling with eye makeup. And also I really enjoyed your selfies post. I am HORRIBLE at taking selfies so it defintely helps to have some guidance.

    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Followed you on GFC! Can't wait to see more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad you're actually benefitting from my posts haha! Followed you back!

      Delete