Thursday, April 4, 2013

School Probbsss

Umm yeahhh I know I already posted today but this is just gonna be a rant...

I kind of sucked at school this entire quarter. I pretty much did like a sixth of the work and failed most the tests. I had some circumstances that made school difficult but mostly I was just a terrible and irresponsible student. I really tried to do the work, but then I'd end up failing myself and not doing it, which I would end up hating myself for.

Well, the quarter ends tomorrow and I was planning on turning in all the work I never did. Then I went to check what I was missing in english and guess what.

I ONLY HAVE 97 OUT OF THE 837 POINTS OF THE CLASS.

This means I have to do the rest of the work tonight...

I really don't wanna fail!!! I want a D- at least please!!!!

I now have a C- in spanish so I'm only slightly below average! I actually have As in both health and gym, so that's good. I'm still however failing history. I'm actually not failing math anymore, however, cause I just noticed I had a D- today.

So well yeah I have a lot of work to do....better get started.

Wish me luck!

xx Signe

p.s. I hope you're doing better in school than I am

No comments:

Post a Comment