Friday, April 5, 2013

Liebster Award

I'm not actually sure if I was technically nominated for this but I felt like doing it so yeah....

Most of us know what the Liebster Award is by now so I'm not going to go over the process, but the questions I have to answer I got from Bailey's blog. I didn't see specific people nominated in her post so I assumed it was open to anyone....(sorry if it wasn't! :\)

For 10 facts about me....(oh dear I guess this will be a continuation of that interesting post two days ago haha)

1. I LOVE cats and have one named Lucy. I'm not too fond of most dogs but it really depends on the dog.
2. I generally dislike dances, parties, football games, and other social gatherings of the like.
3. I've had glasses since the summer before third grade and contacts since sixth grade.
4. My hair is naturally wavy but it's curly after I wash it.
5. I like exercising but don't like sports.
6. My favorite animals besides cats are chickens and horses.
7. Oprah went to my high school.
8. My phone is the Samsung Galaxy s3.
9. My iPod is the pink iPod nano with the spinny dial that everyone had like 4 years ago. I can have music on my phone but I just never changed it.
10. My favorite city is Nashville TN.

Now for Bailey's questions...



  • What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Probably McDonalds. I know it's bad and everyone is always like "ew mcdonalds made me throw up" but I've always liked it haha. Even after watching supersize me in health.
  • Do you like eating breakfast or prefer skipping it? I'm usually not hungry in the morning but don't really have a choice because my mom's like "oh you need a healthy breakfast!" 
  • Do you have a magazine subscription? If so, where? Teen Vogue and Girl's Life I believe
  • Have you ever watched a whole entire series of a tv show? Um yeah....Hannah Montana I think....
  • Do you prefer pencils or pens? Definitely pens, both for chewing and writing. ;)
  • What is the furthest you have ever traveled? Hong Kong
  • What is your dream college? I have no idea. I've never had one. Probably a liberal arts college.
  • Summer or Winter? I do love some things about winter but overall summer wins by a lot. 
  • Who is your favorite artist at the moment? Taylor Swift, forever and always.
  • Are you the more organized or carefree type of person? Carefree. By far. 
  • What is your all time favorite movie? The Perks of Being A Wallflower



  • Now for my questions....(anyone can answer who wants to!)

    1. Do any of your real-life friends have a blog? If so, what is it?
    2. How would you describe your style?
    3. What kind of phone case do you have?
    4. What is your overall favorite brand/store/designer?
    5. Do you have a lucky number or item?
    6. What was your favorite TV show as a little kid?
    7. Do you prefer skirts or pants?
    8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
    9. Would you ever get any tattoos or piercings? (besides the standard ear ones)
    10. What's a funny memory you have from elementary or middle school?


    xx Signe


    5 comments:

    1. I was litterally just going to tag you so that's that!
      M
      MaggieRoyce.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oh and by the way Girls Life December/January 12-13 issue page 72 where you might find a familiar face ;)!

        Delete
      2. I think I got rid of that issue, what was on page 72?

        Delete
      3. I was interviewed in the magazine & my picture!
        M

        Delete
    2. Yes! My award was open to whomever wanted to answer! :) Thanks for answering the questions! Great blog! <3

      xo
      Bailey

      ReplyDelete