Monday, April 1, 2013

last day of spring break + a few updates

I have to go back to school tomorrow. NOOOOOOO.

But on the bright side, it's spring! I can't believe it's already April 1st. This winter went by incredibly fast for me. 

I had a great time in Chicago and while I was there, filmed a few videos....they are pretty lame and a lot of them got cut in half for some reason because of this stupid video editing app. But take a look if you so desire. :)




I spent most of the day yesterday rearranging and redecorating my room. Perhaps there will be a room tour in the near future! I also had an easter egg hunt with my sister and went out to brunch with my family, where we discussed our upcoming trip to Europe this summer. We'll be going to London, Paris, Amsterdam, and Bruges. I'm SO excited. 

Today I will be spending my time doing all the homework I never did from the past few months. Yeah, I'm failing most of my classes and the quarter ends this week. Wish me luck...

I hope you all had a good spring break or are enjoying yours if it has just started!

xx Signe

1 comment:

  1. Those videos are so cool!
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete