Saturday, April 27, 2013

Current Playlist

For a while now, I've had a very specific playlist I've been listening to. I've been liking more acoustic/organic sounding, indieish music lately.

Holy Ground | Taylor Swift
Follow Your Arrow | Kacey Musgraves
Mountain Sound | Of Monsters and Men
Alone | Trampled By Turtles
Mirrored Sea | Passion Pit
King and Lionheart | Of Monsters and Men
Your Song | Ellie Goulding
Silver Lining | Kacey Musgraves
Landslide | Fleetwood Mac
Harlem | New Politics

What have you been listening to?

xx Signe

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Holy Ground! I'm so excited to see Taylor Swift in concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never much into Taylor Swift but starting to really like her style of music now, hope your having a great weekend :-) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete