Sunday, March 31, 2013

Red Lips

red lips, pale face, breathing in snowflakes...




I was at Walgreens the other day looking for a new concealer and stumbled upon this "lip color" from Wet and Wild.


Since it was in a lip glossy looking tube, I thought it was just lip gloss. The bright tint looked fun and I decided to get it because I like red lips and thought it wouldn't be as harsh in a tinted gloss. 

But then I put it on and it was NOT lip gloss...more like liquid lipstick. It wasn't glossy at all, and when you put it on it dried. Lip paint would be a good way to describe it. 

The whole thing was really messy and sticky and ended up getting all over my face. Also, because the color is so bright, I can't really wear it out and about. 

But then I played around with it a bit and started to enjoy it. The color is just the reddest red ever and is good for artsy selfies. :) Although I don't even wear lip gloss most of the time and usually like natural lips, I really liked my lips like this. I definitely won't wear my lips like this until I'm older,  but now I'm really into red lips!

Do you prefer a bright or natural lip?

xx Signe


2 comments:

  1. Haha, I can totally imagine a black and white selfie with the red lips being the only thing in color! That color is super pretty on you, wear it for special events :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! haha I know what you mean, people often edit pictures of Taylor Swift and make her red lips the only thing in color. :)

      Delete